In this article, we will be showing you how to get paid Samsung themes for free. Smartphones have become a part of our day to day lives. We use them for all kinds of tasks. From teenagers to elders, everybody has a smartphone and they use it almost all the time. Teenagers use Tinder, while elders use WhatsApp. People use smartphones a lot, and so they want it to look cool.
Changing theme is a really easy way to change the look of your phone and there are millions of themes to choose from. But still, you don’t get much customization options in stock themes. As well as, With Samsung being a Korean company, most of their basic themes are designed according to the Korean tastes. Obviously, Western tastes differ, so most of these themes do not look good to us.
So, to remove these limits, last to year in 2016 Samsung launched a theme store, which has a large amount of themes and resources. The choice of personalization totally depends on the users and they can make almost any changes they want.
Currently, they have over 500+ theme packs and Samsung is adding new themes every week. Surprisingly, they have a complete port of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 UI as well as the material design style.
Though there are fair amount of free themes, which you can give a try. For normal users, it’s okay. But there are a lot of teenagers and advanced Android users who want their phone to look really cool. So, most of these users will probably not be satisfied with the free themes and search for a way to get paid Samsung themes for free.
In today’s post, we will be explaining to you how you can get Samsung theme store paid themes free.
How to get paid Samsung themes for free (requires root)
First of all, make sure your phone is rooted. You can get Samsung theme store paid themes free only if your phone is rooted. If your phone isn’t rooted, you can root it by download KingRoot, or any other one-click root app. It’s really easy and simple to root your phone.
You may ask how is it possible to get Samsung theme store paid themes free.
Theme store lets you download and apply the theme for 5 minutes, to see if it’s worthy of buying. Luckily, using a trick we can bypass this trial time period and make it in forever.
- If you have a rooted Android phone, you should have the Galaxy store support as well. Open Settings > Themes and click on the more themes option.
- Now click on any of the paid themes and choose Download trial. After you’ve downloaded the theme, you can apply it by clicking on the Free trial option.
- Now you can use the theme, but only for 5 minutes. So to make it unlimited and get paid Samsung themes for free, download Package disabler app and install it.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the package disabler app, open it and search for the keyword “Theme”. You will see two apps (as shown in the picture below).
- Now select the first option, “Theme Store” from the search results. After you have done that, come back to the search results and click on the second option, “Themes” and then select the “Disable” option.
Congratulations! You have completed all the necessary steps and now you can get paid Samsung themes for free and make your mobile look super cool. Now, all of the paid themes will be available on your phone without spending money. But, if you want to change your theme or use a default theme, you must enable that “Themes” app, by using package disabler app as we did in Step 4.
Samsung theme store has more than 100s of awesome themes and now that you have followed our steps, you can get any of them for totally free.
However, currently this feature is only available in Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, S7, S7 edge, S8 and S8 Plus, Samsung J7, J7 prime, some of J2 devices, Galaxy Note 5 and the latest Note 8.